Woodshop Wizards provides programs nationwide an opportunity to offer woodworking to kids in their communities. With our step-by-step instructions, anyone can teach students to construct our woodworking projects. Assembly kits are great for schools, programs and parents who want to incorporate hands-on learning in their curriculum. This is a great hands-on learning skill for kids, especially in a world of technology overuse.
How It Works
* Kits come with all pieces, nails, sand paper & instructions.
* Step by step instructions allow any adult to lead a group through building.
* Great Wholesale Prices Allow Great Profit Returns
Average Project Cost: $6 / Average Cost A Student Will Pay Per Project: $20
* Roughly 25 projects to order from * Age Range 5 - 13
* Build Time: 1.5 hours Avg. * Process: Sanding, Building with glue and hammering in nails, Coloring or painting.
* Other Tools Needed: Hammers, Elmers Glue, Safety Glasses/Goggles, Paint / Markers / Pastels
TYPES OF CLIENTS
* Stem Programs * Summer Camps * Libraries
* Home Schools Families * Birthday Parties * Holiday Workshops
* Presents or Gift * Boy / Girl Scouts * Retail Stores
* YMCA Events * Afterschool Enrichment Program
RUN YOUR OWN CAMPS, CLASSES, WORKSHOPS
Over the last 5 years of developing and supplying woodworking assembly kits, we have found a specially niche
of school teachers and others looking for some extra income while teaching woodworking to elementary age
kids. Because of demand from other organizations throughout the country, we now offer all of our assembly
kits to be purchased at great wholesale prices. Kits include all pieces, nails and instructions. All other tools are
available as well to make this a full turnkey process.
have been able to gain profits and expand their teaching profiles.
* School Teachers need work in the summer time and have access to students at their schools who need summer camps. They can set up their own camps with our assembly kits.
* Summer Camps always need more activities and our kits allow camps to market woodworking to families.
* STEM Programs value new methods of learning and woodworking fits great!
* Home-Schooled families do not have access to after school enrichment programs. With our kits, they can build them at home and engage in extra-curricular activities!
* Libraries are constantly needing more activities to offer in their communities. Teaching woodworking has become a great option now that assembly kits can be ordered and ready to build!
PURCHASE PROJECTS, TEACH ON YOUR OWN TIME!
* Full support for help with client acquisitions and continuous development.
* Low up front cost, great profit returns.
* No added costs or fees taken ever
* Projects made and packaged in Denver, Colorado.
* Flexible work schedule on your own times and dates.
WHY USE WOODSHOP WIZARDS ASSEMBLY KITS?